Translate original post with Google Translate
- Editorial Information
- Web Host
- Protection and processing of personal data
- Contents – copyright, picture credits
- Limitation of responsibility
Union internationale des Guides et Scouts d’Europe – Fédération du Scoutisme Européen (UIGSE-FSE).
The organisation is registered at the Sous-Préfecture of Fontainebleau with n° W774002350.
Registered office: « Le Relais de Poste » – CS 80594 – Route de Montargis – 77570 CHÂTEAU-LANDON – France
Organisation recognized by the Council of Europe with participative status on 12/03/1980, recognized by the Pontificium Consilium pro Laicis by decree 1130/03/AIC-a du 26/8/2003.
Publication director : Martin Hafner
Editor-in-chief : Franziska Harter
140, quai du Sartel
59100 ROUBAIX – France
Phone : 33 (0)3 20 20 09 57
Protection and processing of personal data
Respect of the laws in force
We are committed to complying with all the provisions relating to communication in general and the Internet in particular. The site www.uigse-fse.org respects the privacy of the user and strictly complies with the laws in force on the protection of privacy and individual freedoms. No personal information is collected without your knowledge. We are committed to not releasing data about our members and our donors.
Regime of the personal data collected – rights of the users
The information collected on the forms is stored in computerized files by the Union internationale des Guides et Scouts d’Europe – Fédération du Scoutisme Européen (UIGSE-FSE) for the purposes mentioned in the forms (contact, subscription to a newsletter, donation).
E-mails, e-mail addresses or other personal information are only kept for the time necessary for their processing and are exclusively reserved for the publisher of the site.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, you have the right to oppose, query, access and rectify the data you have provided. To do this, simply make the request to the publisher of this site, by formulating it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the address of the registered office of the publisher mentioned at the beginning of these legal notices.
The data controller is Mr. Martin Hafner.
When consulting our website www.euromoot.eu, any information can be stored in files “Cookies” installed on your computer, tablet or mobile.
Unless you decide to disable cookies, you agree that the website can use them. At any time, you can disable these cookies using the different ways of deactivation that are available and described below, in the knowledge that it can reduce or prevent access to any part of the services offered by the website.
What is a cookie?
It is a file deposited in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile or any other device optimized for the Internet), when consulting a content or advertisement online. This cookie file can only be read by its issuer. It enables its issuer, during the period of its validity, to recognize the terminal concerned, whenever this terminal accesses digital content carrying cookies from the same issuer. A cookie does not identify you individually, but it does identify the browser of your terminal.
There are different types of cookies. Some are essential to the use of the website, others help to optimize the use of the website.
– Navigation cookies identify users and memorise customer preferences like the language used. They also allow you access to personal spaces of the website, like your personal account. Depending on the user session, these cookies can be permanent or temporary.
– Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the website (frequency, use, etc.) in order to provide a better user experience. These cookies do not identify individual users.
Third Party Cookies
Our website can contain cookies emitted by third-parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc) allowing them, during the period of validity of their cookies, to:
- Collect browsing information related to the browsers consulting our website.
- Determine advertising contents can match your personal interests to address you targeted advertisements, regarding your browsing history collected by the third-party.
We can include on our website any third-party computer applications that allow you to share contents of our website with other people or to make them known your consultations or opinions regarding a content of our website. This is the case of the “Share” or “Like” buttons from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Google+”, “Twitter”, etc.
How to set your browser:
- Open Firefox
- Press the Alt key
- In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then on “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- In the pull-down menu at the right of “Conservations rules”, click on “Use the settings customized for history”
- A bit lower, uncheck the “Accept Cookies” box
- Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
Internet Explorer :
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the menu “Tools”, select “Internet options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Click on “Advanced” et uncheck the “Accept” box
- Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
Google Chrome :
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the “Tools” icon in the tool bar
- Select “Options”
- Click on the “Advanced options” tab
- In the pull-down menu “Cookie settings”, select “Block all cookies”
- Open Safari
- In the menu at the top of the page click on “Safari” then on “Preferences”
- Select the “Security” icon
- Next to “Accept cookies”, check “Never”
- If you want to see the cookies already saved on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
Contents – copyright, picture credits
All the content of this site, text, iconographic and photographic representations is governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property:
Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part without the consent of the author or his heirs or assigns is unlawful. It is the same for translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction by any art or process. (see § L122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property).
Reproduction is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the Union Internationale des Guides et Scouts d’Europe.
limitation of Responsability
The International Union of Guides and Scouts of Europe declines any responsibility for the navigation on its site, the installation and the use of programs, games… It can not, under no circumstances, be held responsible for the malfunction of these services on the computer system of its visitors or any other possible disruption that may result.
While we have taken all steps to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this website, the association UIGSE-FSE can not incur any liability for errors, omissions, or for results that could be obtained by the use of this information.