A united and fraternal Europe… does that remind you of anything? Well… this Europe of our 2nd Scout Principle will not become real without you!
Euromoot 2019 : big gathering of fires and clans in Italy from July 27th to August 3rd, 2019
This is a huge red branch adventure: Close to 5000 rovers and rangers will build bridges coming from all the ends of Europe to tell the Holy Father our love for the Church!
We are looking for volunteers! We need every competence, every good will, every availability, every mood and even every eccentricity! 🙂
- To take part in a bivouac staff: You will welcome the twinned clans/fires in one of around 30 bivouacs in the regions around Rome (Assisi, Siena, Subiaco, Monte Cassino, Via Appia, Abbruzzi…). Even if you only have some days to serve, you will be a precious help with your sense of hospitality, good level in camping, maybe competences in different languages, and pedagogical experience. All competences are welcome!
- Technical/pedagogical animation: In some of the bivouacs, we will offer different workshops, in order to help our young to meet rovers and rangers from other countries, to discover and better get to know, in esteem and respect for each other…. “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them!” Workshops in many different techniques are possible: music, dance, theatre, handcraft, graphic arts, …. Anything goes, as far as it makes “fun in scout style”!
- Support services: We need experts and volunteers in many different fields… acting with discretion, humility and effectiveness… serving in simplicity and with a big smile! The needs are legion: safety, transport, transmission, food supply, communication, healthcare, logistics, translators…
So… If you are ready to serve, don’t hesitate, tell us right now!
- Fill in the contact form: https://goo.gl/forms/BH3PQvz9Z8X349MH2
- Or write directly to Franco CALDATO (Volunteer service) email@example.com
Photos: Eurojam 2014 – Aude Dupuy, Nicolas Crépelle (© ETN Photo AGSE)
Comments are closed